Dumont Fine Tip Forceps
You’ve Had The Rest, Now Try The Best!
Dumont Forceps are the top of the line in forceps. NovaLash Professionals can’t say enough about the exceptional control they achieve using these handmade Swiss forceps. The ribbed pattern on the shank provides a better holding surface for maximum control, and the fine tips allow for ease of isolation and separation of lashes and extensions. Dumont Forceps are produced of Inox stainless steel, and are resistant to corrosion and high temperatures, which also makes them perfect for use with NovaLash’s Dry Heat Sterilizer.
* Must be a licensed or certified professional to purchase.
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Precision tools with super fine points
- Made of Inox stainless steel
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Improves separation process to achieve the NovaLash Technique
- Enhances ease of small lash isolation
- Reduces hand fatigue
- Reduces application time
- Autoclave safe
- Dry Heat Sterilizer safe
- Tip dimensions – 0.4 mm x 0.2 mm
- Curved Fine tip dimensions- 0.2 mm x 0.12 mm