Unique to the lash industry, the NovaLash STARlite forceps are made with a custom inner textured tip that makes gripping lash extensions easier. This inner texture technology reduces dulling and eroding of the tip making it longer lasting in comparison to your other forceps. Replace your forceps less often due to the integrated textured tip making it more durable when sterilizing and sanitizing. Made in Switzerland from hardened stainless steel, these superior quality forceps can be easily sterilized and cleaned by most industry standard methods without disturbing or wearing down the textured tip. The STARlite forceps are lightweight and easy to open and close, which may reduce hand and muscle fatigue while allowing the lash artist to easily create an array of large volume fans for beautiful lashes.
* Must be a licensed or certified professional to purchase.
- Unique tip with inner texture for easy lash extension gripping
- Integrated textured tip makes it durable and long-lasting
- Made of stainless steel to reduce rusting and eroding
- Lightweight design which may help reduce hand and muscle fatigue
- Light pressure needed to open and close
- Swiss made, high precision tool
- Lasts longer and is more durable than other lash extension forceps
- Textured tip is highly resilient to lash industry standard sterilization and sanitization
- Lash faster due to the unique textured tip
- Light pressure closing may help reduce hand strain
- Exclusively engineered tip closes to form the perfect touch point
- Great for classic or volume lashes
Use light pressure in the middle of the forceps when closing to correctly join the tips of the tool. This will allow you to create the perfect touch-point and grab classic extensions or create volume fans.
Cleaning & Disinfecting:
- Autoclave, Dry Heat Sterilizer, and UV Light safe
- DO NOT put in Dry Heat Sterilizer for more than 15 seconds
- Follow state or country guidelines for correct tool sterilization